Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 26: "Dylan Dog"

This is Brandon Roth's 3rd comic book series movie. 1st was "Superman Returns", then it was "Scott Pilgrim", and now "Dylan Dog"


The tagline of the movie is "No pulse. No Problem". Dylan is a privet investigator for the paranormal. Crazy murder? He'll find the vampire or warewolf responsible.


Now, the suck heads and flea bags live amung us, without us knowing. But Dylan knows this a little too well. No he isn't one himself, but he knows that underworld damn well. Oh and his partner is a zombie. A very comical zombie.


I dont know if it is because I saw "Breaking Dawn" this weekend with my wife (i was dragged to that but we snuck into Muppets after. Totally worth it then.) but tgis movie was super fun. I really have no clue if my reader will like this movie, or not, but I did.


I give this movie a solid 2 stars with the potential for 3 stars.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment