Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I really, really tried.

I tried. I tried to watch this movie. With 355 left I try and either stick through it, or not waste my time.

I came across a movie called "Run! Bitch Run!" I got 6min28sec into it before I had to just jump ship.

First, the title doest make a lick of sence. So, run. And is it a place or road called "Bitch run"? Shouldnt it be "Run, Bitch! Run" ? More less telling the bitch to run?

The 6 minuits I watched had 3 separate topless women with 3 diffrent guys. All in the same house or something. Then one of the (for sake of argument) bitches freaks out after her john calls her a whore. So she stabs the tubby bastard, and her pimp (more like a kid rock wanna be) runs to dispose of the body.

Thats as far as I could take it. I have seen "Gigli" followed by "From Justin to Kelly", and I ware that as a badge of shame. And I couldnt get through "Run! Bitch Run!"


No comments:

Post a Comment