Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Rules

So one of my favorite actors Mark Duplass (The League) posted on Twitter that he was going to watch 365 Netflix movies, one a day for a whole year. Being a movie nerd, I jumped up and said "I will do this too!!" OK. Myabe didnt jump up, but i love a good challenge and i love a good movie, and some bad ones too.

In the past few months, all I have heard is that there is nothing good on Netflix Instant. I disagree. So this is my way of saying that there are good movies, just have to try something once in a while.

Rules:
1) I cannot watch any movie that I have seen before.
2) Must watch it in full.
3) Documentaries count as long as they are over 85 min long.
4) Mini series count as 1 movie per part as long as that part is close to 90 min long. Must have at least 3 parts to be considered. (exsample: Tin Man, 3 parts each over 90 min, counts as 3 days worth of movies)

I have a wide range of tastes, so the selection is a little all over the place. Korean Action, Documentaries, comedy, drama, animated. and everything else. Some movies you might think i have seen before (big titles everyone has seen) but I am going to be 100% honest about my reviews, my movies, and my opinions.

When I started this blog, I am 6 days into my experiment. So the first 6 movies will be all posted at once, then 1 every day till October 30th, 2012.

Thanks,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment